- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- This Patagonia® Fiona Parka boasts the technical aspects of an alpine jacket with an urban look you will love.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down is compressible and warm, with a quilt-through construction that keeps the down in place.
- Windproof and water-repellent shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Quilted pattern features curved, feminine lines.
- Full-length two-way zipper.
- Long sleeves.
- On-seam hand warmer pockets.
- Flattering princess seams at the front and back.
- Above-the-knee length.
- 399 g (14.1 oz).
- 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish;
Insulation: 75% minimum down, 25% other fiber.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 35 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Bought this coat for a NFL *10 degree Football game in December and I have been overjoyed with it warm and toast with just a fleece hoody underneath. Only a few feathers at the beginning and none now. It is sleek and stylish and does not give the "Michelin man" look!
- Andrea - customer
- from Colorado Springs
- January 7, 2015
I love this coat. Plenty of room to move, nice and light, perfectly warm. I wear it inside the house mostly (cold house!), but feel stylish when I wear it out and about -- especially with a skirt and boots!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Marin County, CA
- January 25, 2015
I wasn't sure about this coat at first but I'm so glad I kept it! It was really warm and toasty for days of winter sightseeing, 17 degrees and 20 mph wind. Roomy enough for layers, but I did buy a large and usually wear a medium, due to the 'slim fit' so I could layer. There's an inside zipper pocket as well as 2 handwarmer zipper pockets outside. Easy to sling over my purse and carry around when indoors too. Highly recommend!
- Becky W - customer
- January 19, 2015
Love this coat, it's just what I wanted. Our San Francisco winters are mild but the summers can be cold and foggy. This coast is nice and light, but still down without being all puffy. I wish it had some midway fastener, but the hem-to-neck zipper will open up and down so you can get the same effect.
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Francisco
- December 27, 2014
I bought this coat for my daughter. The small fit her narrow frame perfectly. Very thin and lightweight but very warm.
- Jennifer S - customer
- November 19, 2014