- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- This Patagonia® Fiona Parka boasts the technical aspects of an alpine jacket with an urban look you will love.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down is compressible and warm, with a quilt-through construction that keeps the down in place.
- Windproof and water-repellent shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Quilted pattern features curved, feminine lines.
- Full-length two-way zipper.
- Long sleeves.
- On-seam hand warmer pockets.
- Flattering princess seams at the front and back.
- Above-the-knee length.
- 399 g (14.1 oz).
- 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish;
Insulation: 75% minimum down, 25% other fiber.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.