- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- When you're down to climb some rock, the last thing you want to do is freeze your tootsies off during a break to catch your breath and scope out the next stage. Throw on this warm Patagonia® sweater and avoid that whole human icicle situation.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- Ideal worn as an outer layer in milder temperatures or as a mid layer in cold weather conditions.
- Windproof shell with Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish. It repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- 800-fill European goose down insulation stays in place thanks to quilted construction.
- Stand collar extends protection.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage and interior wind flap.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Interior mesh zip pocket.
- Drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Jacket can be stowed away in the interior mesh zip pocket for ultimate portability.
- Shell & Lining: 100% recycled polyester ripstop.
Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 25 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (Women's 0-2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I love this jacket. I live in No. Ca and it's perfect for our not freezing winters. It's light and does not add all the added bulk that a full down coat would. Who needs any added bulk, really? Is a tad short in the torso, but I have a long-waist. Still a great jacket and I'd buy another if the opportunity came about.
- Cindy k - customer
- from chico CA
- March 16, 2011
My favorite jacket. Super light weight, not bulky and warm. Love the shape too. A little bit longer in the back, so bending down doesn't reveal, but shorter in front for sporty look. Pockets are good size, to hold all you need.
- Diane S - customer
- from Seattle, WA.
- May 27, 2011
I feel compelled to let people know that the green is SUPER BRIGHT LIME green. I returned mine instantly to get a black one. But the jacket is awesome and warm. I am 5'5", 115 lbs (normally wear a 2) and got the XS, and it fits perfectly.
- Anonymous - customer
- March 18, 2011
To borrow a word from Rachael Ray, this jacket is cute! It stood up to a freezing day in northeast Pennsylvania, yet it's still comfortable in milder weather in DC. It's very light and comfortable. I've had it for only a few days and I've had it on constantly. But how do you keep the down feathers from escaping?
- Andrea H - customer
- from Washington, DC
- February 21, 2011
I bought this for my mom, who admired mine and had to have one. This is a fantastic jacket...perfect for travel. It folds up into its own pocket, looks elegant enough to wear out in the evening, and is just a great all around piece. It fits true to size. I'm a 6-8 and wear a medium. My mom is a 14 and is in an XL.
- Margaret L - customer
- from SF
- March 29, 2010