- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- When you're down to climb some rock, the last thing you want to do is freeze your tootsies off during a break to catch your breath and scope out the next stage. Throw on this warm Patagonia® sweater and avoid that whole human icicle situation.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- Ideal worn as an outer layer in milder temperatures or as a mid layer in cold weather conditions.
- Windproof shell with Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish. It repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- 800-fill European goose down insulation stays in place thanks to quilted construction.
- Attached, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage and interior wind flap.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Interior mesh zip pocket.
- Drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Jacket can be stowed away in the interior mesh zip pocket for ultimate portability.
- Shell & Lining: 100% recycled polyester ripstop.
Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.