- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Kick up your heels in the classic comfort of these soft yet rugged cords.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Soft organic cotton fabric has a bit of stretch for total comfort
- Low rise.
- Fixed waist with belt loops.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- Classic five-pocket construction.
- Metal rivets at stress points.
- Simple back yoke design.
- 98% organic cotton, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Outseam: 40 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 14 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These pants are so comfortable! They have a slight stretch to them which makes them fit well even after wearing them for hours! I got a size 4 (5'3" 125lbs with an athletic build) - the same size I wear in Prana (both are "generous" on the sizing). I love the dark grey color...a nice break from jeans or plain black. I'm very pleased.
- LRobbins - customer
- from Aptos, CA
- December 5, 2012
Great pair of cords - incredibly comfortable, Rockwall color matches most everything, and just the right height (thankfully not too high). Stretches out when you wear them, but not too much. Not particularly long, so if you're tall they may be a bit short (I'm 5'7", 130 lbs in a size 28 and it's fine for me). Leg style is slightly boot cut, so it looks good on someone with female curves. Totally sold on Patagonia's cords. Have to admit to being a Patagonia fan in general!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chesapeake, VA
- December 3, 2012
I really like these pants. I am 5'9" and 135 lb and size 28 fits. They work well tucked into boots. They are shorter on me than on the model pictured but would be okay with flats in Spring but I bought them to be in my winter boots.
- Carolyn C - customer
- March 11, 2014
Pleasantly surprised by this purchase! I'm a 50 year old moderately fit (not athletic) pear shaped woman who has trouble finding pants to fit and look nice. I was not expecting these to fit but surprise not only did they fit but they actually looked pretty nice on me! Knowing that athletic brands generally run small for me I ordered a size up -- I'm usually an 8-10 but ordered 31 and they fit perfect. Very comfortable good length for wearing a small heel (I'm 5'5") and I like that they are more boot cut and not skinny (bad for pear shapes). Very good quality as expected from Patagonia. I will wear these to work as business casual with a cute top, sweater or jacket. Liked so much I ordered another color!
- Heather S - customer
- March 2, 2014
Very comfortable and excellent quality. A little low-waisted for me, but better than most.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Boston, MA
- February 19, 2014