- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Show up Old Man Winter with some old-school style thanks to the Classic Retro-X Jacket.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- Three-layer construction features a breathable/windproof barrier sandwiched between cozy Synchilla® fleece and a brushed polyester mesh lining that wicks away moisture.
- Stand collar delivers additional warmth and protection.
- Full-zip front closure with interior wind flap.
- Y-Joint™ sleeves for full range-of-motion.
- Napoleon zip pocket.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Body: 100% polyester Synchilla® (86% recycled).
Lining: 100% polyester brushed mesh.
Trim: 100% Supplex® nylon.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 28 in
- Sleeve Length: 36 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
The Patagonia Retro X is the best jacket on the planet. The windproof barrier makes the difference. I used this jacket for 13 years and much harder than most will use this jacket. I have used it alone and as a mid-layer while Ice Climbing, Winter Mountaneering, extended work related expeditions to Alaska, Canada's Arctic and across the northern U.S. The Retro X performed perfectly. I know the jacket has several more years of service in it, but, I have ordered a replacement (because of a great price) and decided to give my current well used but still serviceable jacket to a homeless man who I have know for several years. Those looking for quality and warmth your search has just ended. The Retro X will not disappoint. Patagonia makes an exceptional product. Zappo's is amazing. I've been using them for years with nothing but stellar service from them.
- Scott S - customer
- from United States of America
- January 23, 2012
Ordered for my husband for Xmas. He loves it. True to size. XL has plenty of room for a sweater underneath. Warm, cozy and great quality.
- Anonymous - customer
- January 13, 2011
Awesome coat, love the color combo. I get compliments all the time. Blocks wind better than North Face Denali. Not tailored but fits well, might look baggy if you don't have broad shoulders. Order a size down from normal. Chest 42-44, get a Medium.
- Dan H - customer
- from Montville, New Jersey
- September 10, 2013
The best, most versatile jacket I've ever owned. After I wore out the first one, I bought a second. I'm 6'2" approx 170, and the medium fit me perfectly. The windstop protection is very effective. Highly recommended!
- Les M - customer
- from Atlanta, GA
- March 22, 2013
Careful of the Spanish Moss color! The green looks nothing like the picture. I took it out of the box and it was more like radioactive green than what is shown in the picture. I had to return it because I didn't want to look like Oscar the Grouch after going through the washer.
- Anonymous - customer
- February 1, 2013