- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Quickly becoming a favorite among our alpine and snow ambassadors in this Patagonia® Capilene® 4 Expedition Weight One Piece Suit.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Polartec® Power Dry® stretch performance fabric wicks away energy-sapping moisture from the core.
- Polygiene® permanent odor control neutralizes odor by stopping the growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi.
- Open grid next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance.
- Spandex adds stretch and ease of movement.
- High collar with anatomical shaping for coverage and warmth.
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat.
- Long sleeves sport thumb loops for secure hand coverage.
- Fully functional side-zip drop-bottom.
- Logo hit at left hip.
- 91% polyester, 9% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Inseam: 29 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (US 0-2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These are great. I especially love the back zipper trap door that makes using the restroom very easy. These are also super soft and feel great against my skin.
- Christine M - customer
- from Charlotte, NC
- February 11, 2014
I really love this onesie! It is great for cold weather camping, and even for lazy days at home. It is a great base layer -- warm but not bulky. I haven't gotten too wet in it yet, but my other Capilene pieces have been very quick to dry, and I assume this will be too. I am super comfortable in it, and feel like a kid again with the one piece suit. The only slight issue is that the zippers on the back (butt flap, for lack of a better term) sometimes loosen. They don't fall down all the way, nor does the butt flap open, but it is noticeable. But this is a minor flaw on an otherwise lovely, warm, sleek onesie.
- K n - customer
- from Flagstaff, AZ
- January 22, 2014
This would be an excellent product except for one huge design flaw: at the lower back of the suit there is an overlap of fabric that becomes a gaping gap when you bend down. I cannot understand why the designers put zippers on the sides of the legs but keep this back part open. The gap opens at the exact junction where your t-shirt would pull of over your pants so you might as well spare yourself the money and just buy separate pieces. The suit fits very nicely and is true to size. If you plan on not bending down at all during the day, go for it.
- Claire - customer
- from Boulder, CO
- February 24, 2014