- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The lightweight and versatile Capilene® 3 provides insulation you can count on without the bulk.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Polartec® Power Dry® fabric wicks away moisture and dries quickly.
- Gladiodor® odor control keeps funky smells from settling into the fabric.
- Brushed interior feels soft against your skin.
- Smooth jersey face makes for easy layering.
- Raglan sleeves and underarm panels provide full range of motion.
- Stand collar extends warmth and protection.
- Logo hit at left front hemline.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Length: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I've worn Patagonia capilene for years. I don't know why they have to change their cuts and fabrics so often. The older styles were better in my opinion. I ordered this hoping to replace one of my older zip neck tops that's about 10 years old. This looked good on at first glance, but the arm holes were cut wrong. When I moved my arms around, it pulled strangely and just felt and looked weird. If I reached out the sleeves were too short. If it fits you right, it's a decent piece, but the fit was just totally off for me. In the previous version of this, I wore an XS. In this one I took a small.
- JC - customer
- from CA
- November 14, 2013
I liked the old cap 4 zip neck better, too. I have a couple that are 10+ years old and they are much better at removing moisture/water. I use them for white water kayaking and you can just whirl them above your head and they are almost dry. Can't do that with the new ones with the stretchier fabric. Patagonia -- please bring the old ones back. And while you're at it, bring back the old style Talus pants. With the old style Talus pants and the old style cap 4 zip necks, your wardrobe is complete.
- Anonymous - customer
- from West Virginia
- January 22, 2014
Love love love! Super comfortable, great sleeve length! I'm 5'10" 150 lbs, I purchased a medium and I love the fit! I wear this as my base layer when I ski...very impressed with the warmth!
- Katie - customer
- from Denver, Colorado
- January 26, 2014
I agree with previous comments. Why does Patagonia change a style when it is successful? Previous shirts were better made with a better cut. Think I'll have to look elsewhere.
- Anonymous - customer
- April 19, 2016