- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- The lightweight and versatile Patagonia® Capilene® 3 Midweight Zip Neck provides insulation you can count on without the bulk.
- Polartec® Power Dry® fabric wicks away moisture and dries quickly.
- Polygiene® permanent odor control neutralizes odor by stopping the growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi.
- Brushed interior feels soft against your skin.
- Smooth jersey face makes for easy layering.
- Slim fit.
- Raglan sleeves and underarm panels provide full range of motion.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Length: 30 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I've been wearing the same two Capilene 3 zip shirts for about 5 years now. I needed to move into a medium, so I purchased a new one. The material feels slightly thinner, but seems to be as warm - it's hard to tell for sure. They added a small elastic loop at the end of the sleeve for your thumb to go through. I cut this out since I'll never use it. The collar seems a bit floppy when not fully zipped compared to my older shirts, but not horrible. I like that the length is generous so it can be tucked in. I think this is important for base layers such as this. Fantastic shirt for everything from a base layer in 0 or on it's own up to 50 or so. I just hope it holds up as well as my older versions have.
- Anonymous - customer
- November 19, 2014
I bought the previous version of Patagonia Capiliene 3 Midweight Zip Neck last winter and was extremely happy with that one last winter...so this winter, I wanted another one...and so bought one. Compared to last version, this shirt does not feel as comfortable on the skin. This shirt also does not breathe as well as the previous one. Yes, the collar is bit flimsy, but not my biggest complaint. I love Patagonia brand, but I think they messed this one up. Returning this one...hope they bring the older model back into market.
- Vish - customer
- from United States
- January 17, 2015
Collar is either too long or flimsy. Unless you zip completely up, collar curls over and looks/feels awkward. Otherwise nice shirt.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Minnesota
- November 5, 2014