- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Whether you're pushing the pace down the trail or up the mountain, the Patagonia® Capilene® 2 Lightweight Zip-Neck helps you stay on the move.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Capilene® 2 Lightweight is Patagonia®'s most breathable and fastest drying performance base layer fabric. It wicks away moisture and keeps you warm in cool conditions.
- Polartec® Power Dry® stretch performance fabric wicks away energy-sapping moisture from the core.
- Polygiene® permanent odor control neutralizes odor by stopping the growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi.
- Stand collar delivers additional warmth and protection.
- Front zip opening allows increased and adjustable ventilation.
- Raglan sleeves merge out of the way of pack straps
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage.
- Seams are strategically positioned to minimize chafing and increase comfort.
- Longer length allows shirt to be tucked in.
- Straight hemline with small logo hit at left front.
- 100% polyester (43% recycled).
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 25 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (Women's 0-2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Love this capilene top. I wore it river rafting in Costa Rica. Even though I got soaked, it kept me warm. It dried much more quickly than anyone else's fabrics, including rash guard tops, which was a huge benefit. Be warned that it runs small though, since it's fitted and is intended to be an underlayer.
- Michelle W - customer
- from Boston, MA
- March 1, 2014
I agree! I have had some of the older versions of the zipper pullover style and the fabric and cuts were 100x better. It is too bad that vendors think they have to restyle products every year. Ask the customer first! When it's not broken don't fix it. Go back to the older versions. I have tried on some of the newer versions and the fabric is not as good nor the fit.
- Robin R - customer
- from United States
- April 13, 2014
I have many Patagonia Capilene pullovers similar to this item in different weights. They are at least one year old. This one does not fit like any of those. Please, Patagonia, go back to the old fabric and styling. It was soooo much better!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Indianapolis
- March 24, 2014
Wonderful top. Comfy fit, great looking (especially with the zipper down) and super useful. Perfect over a t-shirt on fall mornings, great under a slicker for extra warmth, my go-to top for travel.
- Anonymous - customer
- September 16, 2013