- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- For the long and exposed Evolution Traverse, these light and stretchy baselayer bottoms offer exceptional breathability, give, and ultra-fast dry times.
- Stretch jersey knit blend for superior moisture management.
- Smooth jersey face is comfortable against the skin.
- Extra wide self-fabric waistband with stretch mesh backing stays in place and provides next-to-skin comfort.
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility.
- Functional fly.
- 94% polyester (35% recycled), 6% spandex jersey, with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 31 in
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 17 in
- Leg Opening: 10 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (31-33" Waist), inseam S. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Bought these for base layer while fishing in Alaska. They fit great and the weight was perfect. Kept me warm.
- Tim - customer
- from Superior, CO
- August 16, 2014