- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- When your usual hoodie just doesn't cut the mustard, banish it to the back of the closet and step up your cool-weather style with the Better Sweater™ hoodie.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Better Sweater™ fabric features a sweater-knit exterior paired with a fleece interior that combine to deliver warmth and wick away moisture.
- Soft polyester jersey trim throughout.
- Attached hood extends coverage when needed.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage and internal wind flap.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Zip pocket at left bicep.
- Rear princess seams create a flattering silhouette.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 25 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This hoodie is really cute, and really warm. It's comfortable but looks much nicer than a sweatshirt. The materials and sewing are of excellent quality.
- Ingrid A - customer
- from Seattle, Washington
- November 29, 2011
Warm and comfy, but long in the body for a short person like me (5'1"). I do think it's a good in-between of sweater and hood. Would only wear it in casual settings. It isn't really suited for dressy or "nice" occasions.
- Amy K - customer
- February 15, 2011
Love this sweater. It is so lightweight and warm. Comfortable. Fits true to size. Color is great too. Quickly became my go-to outerwear.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Sacramento, Ca.
- February 9, 2012
I really love this sweater. It's heavy enough to wear on a cool day, but light enough to wear under a coat. I'm a petite person with a very small frame and the XS fits me well. It's not at all tight fitting. Worth the money spent. I wear nearly every day.
- Jamie T - customer
- from New York
- January 4, 2012
Very warm, comfy and good quality. I love it on its own and layered under my Patagonia down jacket. The only catch is that the arm pocket has a tough seam that isn't the softest against bare skin, but I can get used to it.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Brooklyn, NY
- March 13, 2015