- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Some may think you're a magical creature with the ability to go from the trail to an evening out in a matter of moments, but you know the secret lies in this cute Patagonia® dress.
- Printed design with solid contrast for a stylish flair.
- Scoop neckline.
- Built-in shelf bra for additional support.
- Racerback styling allows arms complete range of movement.
- Mesh panels allows increased breathability.
- Hemline hits just above the knee.
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 35 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (Women's 0-2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I bought this dress, despite the reviews - and I want to first say that the other reviewers are right. There is extra fabric in the support-bra which can gather if not pulled down all the way. It seems to have extra fabric and maybe it was made for busty women? I am a 34D and this dress really works for me. There are also seems that you can sort of see as well - but my experience is that this happens a lot with tops and dresses with support bra's, especially for heavily endowed. Also - the fabric is light and flowing and cut in a loose flattering way. The mesh at the bottom is a fun feature too. Shows a little leg without showing leg, if that makes any sense. I'm keeping it and happy to have found it. Hope this helps.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Phoenix
- August 3, 2015
Wish there had been a review when I ordered. This dress is so cute and the style is awesome but the fit is awful. The dress is cute on EXCEPT for the support they have put underneath the dress. Like the first reviewer stated, it is itchy and you need to have a full bust to fill in the stiff support because it gaps it multiple places and the awesome soft material of the dress shows every bump and bulge of the shelf support. There are holes in the shelf bra that look like they could be places for "modesty" pads I am assuming, but there are none included with the dress nor is there any information regarding them that comes with the dress. I e-mailed Patagonia but the only response I received from them is that "they will pass on my correspondence to the correct department". Seriously Patagonia, you totally failed with the support part of this dress in both terrible material and sizing. The dress portion is awesome but the pocket part that shows darker is funky also. I agree with the first reviewer in all she stated!
- Mtndiver - customer
- from Colorado
- July 1, 2015
This dress looks so adorable in the photo but was very uncomfortable. I tried two different sizes but they both had to go back. It didn't fit properly and the fabric was very itchy. There is a little orange pocket under one of the straps which makes one side darker than the other. I usually love Patagonia dresses but this one was a major disappointment.
- Anonymous - customer
- June 25, 2015