- Travel in comfort when you wear the lightweight, easy-to-pack Advocate Stitch by Patagonia®.
- Breathable microfiber and elastic upper with additional goring for an easy, comfortable fit.
- Vegan-friendly shoes.
- Rear pull loop on back for easy on and off. It also easily clips to your pack.
- Features a full toe box and a medium arch/instep.
- Soft flex construction for incredible durability and flexibility.
- 3mm 20% Recycled EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning, comfort and support, and 2mm 15% recycled EVA insole provides extra cushioning.
- Durable 3mm outsole is made of 20% recycled, armadillo-patterned rubber, providing grip, traction and protection.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.