- SKU: #8288978
- Zoot Apparel Size Chart
- Dive into deep end with this high-performance Zoot Sports® swim set.
- Two-piece suit is fabricated from durable, chlorine-resistant Xtra Life Lycra® and provides UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Flatlock stitch construction ensures next-to-skin comfort and minimizes chafing.
- Streamlined fit reduces drag and increases efficiency for better performance in the water.
- Shoulder straps frame the scoop neckline and meet at high racerback.
- Bikini bottom sports a flat elastic waistband that sits at the hips.
- Full rear coverage.
- Small logo hits at bust and center back of brief.
- Fully lined.
- 80% nylon, 20% Lycra® spandex;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Hand wash cold, dry flat.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I like the fit. I am a 6 or 8 in tops, 32D, 128 pounds, 5'8". The medium fits true to size. The top does not flatten my chest and the bottom has just the right coverage. I also purchased the Nike and TYR Elite versions of this same style. Nike runs way too small and TYR is a tad big in the bottom. I have not worn in water yet but I do not expect any problems.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago
- August 10, 2015
I really like the color and fit of the swimsuit, but I don't like that there is very thin lining in the top (shows nipples!) and although I'm sure the drawstring in the bottoms help keep them on tighter, I didn't like that I would need to tuck in the straps often. Looks cute on, but not for me. I'm 5'9", 135 lb and 34D and the mediums fit great.
- Nakia B - customer
- from Pasadena, CA
- July 2, 2014
This swimsuit was just delivered today, and so of course I had to go swimming tonight! The colors closely match the picture, although the yellow is more of a highlighter yellow, not a golden yellow as my screen showed. But it's still very cute. I'm 5'7", 130 lbs, 32b and the small fits me very well (you could be even a bit bigger than me on the top, and it'd still cover well). It's all lined, which I appreciate. The bottoms have a drawstring, which helps to keep them from sliding down during a workout. The straps aren't super tight, which I enjoyed. My one-piece can get almost uncomfortable because of the tight straps, so I was very pleased with how nice this still felt after swimming for an hour. Definitely a smart purchase!
- Anonymous - customer
- July 28, 2014
I love how snug it fits. I have a toddler and needed something that would fit me securely so we could swim together without her showing the entire world my body. Love this bathing suit!
- JoAnn E - customer
- from East Hampton, Connecticut
- June 20, 2014
Great suit! Very comfortable and looks good, even if you are not 18 years old. I am often a medium or large, and the large fit better, so I would say it runs a little bit small. I ordered another color it was so nice.
- Caren - customer
- from GA
- April 2, 2014