Powered by Zappos
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- Be quick and on your feet with the all new, super grippy Rush Pro 2.0 from Wilson®.
- Built for the aggressive, competitive tennis player who requires heightened stability, durability, and ultimate performance.
- Synthetic and mesh upper materials for breathability and support.
- 3D-F.S. injection molded TPU forefoot provides unparalleled support, increased response time, and supports explosive acceleration with controlled deceleration.
- Endofit elastic mesh inner sleeve provides enhanced comfort, stability and an overall intuitive fit experience.
- Dynamic Fit-DF1 for forefoot responsiveness, low-to-the-ground court feel, dynamic comfort, and enhanced agility.
- Pro Torque Chassis arch technology provides torsion control and stability for explosive acceleration.
- Duralast outsole improves court traction and grip for maximum wear and durability.
- Weight: 1 lb
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
1987, Houston's historic Willowbrook Mall. It was my first professional mall walking competition and I was a nervous wreck, on my third diaper. Out of the fog of mosquitoes came a man into my life who changed it forever when he gave me my first pair of Wilsons. I took third that day, unremarkable at face value, but my trajectory was set. It was steady, not too fast, hips swiveling, arms pumping trajectory to greatness.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Fred - customer
- from Florida
- March 2, 2016