- SKU: #8213956
- You're the master, er, mistress of your domain with the Vans® Realm Backpack.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Mid-size pack made of 100% cotton.
- Spacious main compartment for your magazines, books and anything else you need for the day.
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps.
- Front zip pocket holds your small essentials.
- Embroidered logo patch on front panel.
- Polyester-lined interior.
- Bottom Width: 12 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 4 1⁄2 in
- Height: 16 3⁄4 in
- Strap Length: 35 in
- Strap Drop: 16 1⁄2 in
- Handle Length: 6 3⁄4 in
- Handle Drop: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 13 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Great patterns. Simple backpack for every day use.
- Anonymous - customer
- October 14, 2016
This backpack is made the same as any other basic Vans backpack. It is not for backpacking or any extreme use as it is very lightweight but great for kids to use for their school supplies and lunch boxes. My sons first Vans backpack with the stormtrooper design lasted him the whole school year and is still great except sometimes the zipper gets caught on the fabric around it. But let me tell you, THIS CAT BACKPACK IS ADORABLE! If I could wear a backpack covered in cat faces, I would surely have gotten this for myself. I actually almost got the shoes with the same cat print but the style they came in were not very comfortable to me. The cat print on this bag though!!!... The cats are great quality prints and I really don't know what else to say but my son loves his new backpack for 2nd grade and so do I. They are one of a kind. Get them before they are gone!
- Petra - customer
- from California
- August 7, 2015
I love this backpack because it's lightweight & the floral design is eye-catching! I already bought the Vans sneakers in the same design, so when I saw the backpack, I had to have it. I've gotten many compliments on my backpack.
- Sheila R - customer
- from Coral Springs, Florida
- July 2, 2015
Purchased the Floral Dream along and the matching sneakers (not to be worn together). The print is fabulous and will not be seen coming and going. The fabric is a soft sturdy canvas material which I feel will hold up well with general weight that would normally be carried in a handbag. I usually carry Jansport, but often their prints or colors are not as feminine as I would like to carry...Vans is a super economical change in my accessory wardrobe.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Salem, OR
- May 17, 2015
This is a great backpack for a young child. It feels well built. There are some small pockets inside of the zipper pouch. We love the bright colors. I am very happy with it!
- Michelle W - customer
- from Albuquerque, NM
- January 11, 2015