- SKU: #8163933
- Under Armour Action Sports Chart
- Perfect for when you want to tackle monster hill without looking like a Yeti, this hoodie's slim fit hugs your curves, and its extended length lets you throw your sickest moves without any binding or bunching.
- All Under Armour® Apparel features a tagless design or tear-away tag with no left-over pieces.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Durable sweater-knit fabric feels soft and comfortable, but performs like UA.
- Highly water-resistant UA Storm technology repels rain & snow for all-weather wear.
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat to keep you dry and light.
- Extended length for more coverage from the cold.
- Low-profile 3-piece hood for better fit.
- Open hand pockets.
- A slimmer athletic cut that delivers better mobility by eliminating the bulk of extra fabric.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 28 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (US 0-2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This is the warmest cozy sweater jacket I've ever had and it gets tons of compliments every time I wear it. Nice length to keep the assets warmer, also.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Sacramento, CA
- November 18, 2016
This jacket was very warm, I liked the fit and style but was too heavy for FL winters. I liked the longer length but when actually wearing it didn't seem to go with normal attire as well as if somewhere were using it in a more sporty outfit. If you are slender it makes your butt disappear. For that length I would rather an actual coat. The hood was a great size. Otherwise, well made jacket.
- Jasmine - customer
- from florida
- November 5, 2015
Great for pre and post workout. It's nice having the extra length and it doesn't cling to my hips/butt, as I thought it might.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Pittsburgh, PA
- November 4, 2014
Love it. Almost covers my butt and I am 5'9, so it is quite long. It is true to size, however the waist band is a little snug - probably as it should be for wearing in the mountains.
- Lindsey K - customer
- from Orange County, CA
- November 2, 2013
ORDERED A NEW ONE TO REPLACE MY OLD ONE THAT I LOVE! PERFECT FOR IN-BETWEEN WEATHER! LONG ENOUGH TO COVER. BUT THIS ONE IS FITTED WRONG - THE BODY IS SO TIGHT (SMALL THIS ONE AND LAST ONE) AND THE SLEEVES ARE TOO LONG. SO ORDERING THE NEXT SIZE UP WON'T WORK. WISH THEY STUCK TO THE SAME PATTERN - IT WAS PERFECT!
- MAUREEN M - customer
- from PA
- November 3, 2015