Powered by Zappos
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
67% Excellent arch support
33% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- Please click here for information on how Tony Lama boots should fit.
Please click here for information on heel slip.
- Perfect your gentlemanly Western look with the refined style of the 1010 boots from Tony Lama™.
- Brushed goatskin leather upper with intricate stitch detail.
- Dual pull tabs for easy entry.
- Smooth leather lining for a comfortable next-to-skin feel.
- C toe with ash welt and black welt stitching.
- Premium cushioned footbed for all-day comfort.
- Durable leather outsole with traction heel tap for better traction.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Circumference: 15 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 13 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I have not broken these boots in yet, although they fit nicely, and look awesome! The goat skin is of very high quality, and not, thirsty for boot oil. The only break in issue I can find will be the stiffness of the inside of the pull tabs. I tried some oil there, I may have to tuck the pant legs in for a short while. I do not really mind doing that as these boots are for show!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Brian - customer
- from Ga. USA
- June 5, 2013