- SKU: #8145077
- You'll look cottage ready in this cozy Toad&Co® Éclair Sweater.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for everyday activities.
- Machino Merino fabrication is machine washable and so soft that wearing it next to skin is a pleasure. Itchless, stinkless, naturally stretchy, and uniquely adept at handling moisture. This wool is simply amazing.
- Five-gauge marled honeycomb knit.
- Stylish asymmetrical crossover neckline.
- Long sleeves.
- Two-color rib-knit trim at collar, cuffs, and hem.
- Straight hemline.
- 100% merino wool.
- Machine wash cold, reshape and dry flat.
- Length: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I bought this sweater in blue to go with jeans. Overall a very cute sweater. So far the wool isn't itching ( fingers crossed ), as I often have trouble with wool if I perspire at all. I like the style of the neck and as the previous reviewer stated the sleeves are nice and long. It is not fitted but not oversize either. I am 5'6" and weigh 140 pounds. I bought the large and am very happy with the fit.
- A. M - customer
- from Tulsa, Ok
- December 19, 2013
Cozy sweater! This sweater is really cozy and warm and looks nice with its neckline detail and asymmetry. I love the 100% Merino and the knit style. It doesn't itch at all, although I prefer to wear a T-shirt under most sweaters anyway. As can be seen in the pictures, the grey is in S and the blue is in XS, although the models have similar sizes. I got the S and it is generous in size, but not too big and fits exactly in the shoulders (5.8 feet, 120 pounds). The sleeves seem to be extra long (also visible on models) but it's perfect for me as I have long arms. In the body it is somewhat loose but still looks fitted enough. I think this year in general sweaters are more loose in style. All in all a very nice addition to my wardrobe for cold northern days.
- Anonymous - customer
- November 27, 2013
Love! So soft, and comfortable. It has just enough style and structure to be stylish and comfy. Picture on my iPad showed a silvery grey, actually was a shade or two darker.
Felt true to size
- Anonymous - customer
- from Santa Cruz, California
- January 31, 2014
I didn't love this sweater. I ordered the plum and the oatmeal. I found both colors too muted and boring. The fit was definitely square and a little frumpy.
- AbbyB - customer
- from Utah
- November 25, 2014
I found the 'relaxed fit' to be larger than I had hoped. I am 34C, 28" waist and the Small was very baggy, and much shorter than indicated in the model picture. The sleeves were also much too long (also shown on model). The sweater was, as described, very comfortable and soft, however.
- Katherine R - customer
- from Baltimore, MD
- November 21, 2014