- SKU: #8686760
- Commute in style with the Timbuk2® Femme Messenger Demi pack.
- The Timbuk2 FEMME collection takes classic styles and adds a fashion-forward element to the mix.
- Front flap with dual-magnet closure.
- Durable canvas body.
- Internal tablet pocket.
- Inside zip pocket.
- Canvas liner.
- Key loop for secure attachment.
- Zippered stash pocket at flap for quick access to smaller items.
- Outside, hidden pocket with faux-fur lining for smartphones or sunglasses.
- LED loop for added visibility.
- Full-grain leather base.
- Adjustable shoulder strap.
- Detachable cross strap provides a stable load when cycling.
- Bottom Width: 13 1⁄2 in
- Middle Width: 13 1⁄2 in
- Top Width: 13 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 3 in
- Height: 8 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 53 in
- Strap Drop: 23 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 0.8 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I love Timbuk2 bags so I when I saw that they were creating leather bags for women, I was overjoyed at the prospect of being able to carry one of their bags to work on days when I needed to be dressed formally. Unfortunately, I cannot recommend this bag. The main problem is that it is too expensive for what you are getting. It is only partially leather and it is sort of a weird size - it is the same width as their standard small bag but it is shorter so it does not hold as much. Furthermore, it doesn't have all the specialized pockets that a Timbuk2 bag typically has so it is hard to organize the interior. This might all be okay if it cost less but the value is just not there. I really wanted to love this so I am sad to say that I had to return it.
- Jennifer F - customer
- from Melrose, Massachusetts
- March 25, 2016
I love this bag. I saw it in the store in November, but had to think about it for a long time due to the price. It's a lovely bag with lots of pockets, but not as great of pockets as the original timbuk2 messenger bags. I'm ok with that though, but I saw it in person before buying, so I knew how the pockets would be. I like that I can't stuff it full of junk so I have to choose items more carefully. It's a great bag, but I can't give it 5 stars because it seems like it costs a bit more than it should. It is high quality though. I recommend you see it in person before you buy it.
- Corrie R - customer
- from Alaska
- April 23, 2016
Smart looking bag. Nice size, but the flap is awkward and doesn't close with even a scosh of and overstuff. Plus, the bag itself is heavy, 2 lbs. With all my essentials it was just too much.
- Amy B - customer
- from Illinois
- May 13, 2016