- SKU: #8522679
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Keep your belongings safe and protected in The North Face® Vault adventure daypack!
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Women's-specific fit.
- Large main compartment fits books and binders.
- Internal laptop sleeve is compatible with devices up to 15 inches.
- Secondary compartment with organization panel.
- Stretch pockets at sides.
- LED light loop.
- Comfortable, stitched foam back panel.
- Adjustable shoulder straps and back panel have been designed to better suit female frames.
- Exterior key/ accessory clip.
- Durable YKK® zippers.
- Fabric: 600D polyester, 1200D polyester.
- Volume: 27 L.
- Dimensions: 19" H x 13" W x 7" D.
- Bottom Width: 13 in
- Depth: 7 in
- Height: 19 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 34 in
- Strap Drop: 15 in
- Handle Length: 7 in
- Handle Drop: 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I love anything by The North Face and this backpack is no exception. The purple is dark in person, so keep that in mind.
- Nicole - customer
- August 21, 2015
Used this bag for overnight. Tablet, change of clothes, wallet, phone all fit easily into the bag. Unlike backpacks of my youth, this was comfortable and easy to carry on a day hike. All-around winner for me!
- L M - customer
- from St. Louis, MO
- May 4, 2016
Bought this bag for my daughter in college she loves it. The feel of it when it's full scraped to your back is comfy. It also is very deep and holds a heavy load.
- Anonymous - customer
- from SouthCarolina
- April 18, 2016
Got this for my high school daughter, it is super durable, well made, and adorable. Lots of pockets and storage, and very comfortable to carry.
- Laura M - customer
- from Charleston, WV
- August 23, 2015
Too small. I need to carry a macbook air (very tight fit in the laptop sleeve), a 3 ring binder and a couple of textbooks, the main pocket simply isn't large enough to carry it all at once. If you have an average to light load (and not a 3" 3ring binder with textbooks) this is a great bag.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Fayetteville, NC
- March 17, 2016