- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The North Face® Borealis features a sleek design and plenty of room for all your gear.
- Women-specific fit.
- FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps with additional PE foam for added comfort.
- Comfortable, padded Chemise back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support.
- Stowable hipbelt can be worn for added stability.
- Large main compartment with padded laptop sleeve and hydration clip/port- fits most 15" laptops.
- Secondary compartment with organization panel.
- Front stash pocket with zip closure.
- Bungee storage system on the front.
- Mesh side water bottle pocket.
- Reflective light loop.
- Safety whistle located on the chest buckle.
- Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association (ACA).
- Dimensions: 19" x 13.5" x 7.5" (48 cm x 35 cm x 19 cm).
- Volume: 1526 cu in / 25 L.
•600D polyester print.
•1680D ballistics nylon.
•280D x 300D polyester nylon blend.
- Bottom Width: 12 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 19 in
- Strap Length: 35 in
- Strap Drop: 13 3⁄4 in
- Handle Length: 6 3⁄4 in
- Handle Drop: 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Great backpack. Used it for 4 years in college and it's still in great condition. No holes, rips, or tears. Repurchasing a second one just to have an all black one. There are plenty of organizational pockets and the laptop sleeve fits my 15in MacBook Pro safely and securely. The outside pockets fit my drinks and snack perfectly and holds them in place. Great investment.
- Paulina - customer
- from Chicago
- October 2, 2016
Great school backpack for my high school daughter; roomy enough to carry all her stuff but not so large that it overwhelms her. Seems really sturdy and the padded straps make it extremely comfortable for her, also.
- Anonymous - customer
- from WI
- January 14, 2017
The bag itself is really comfortable. the padded straps and backing causes no pain at all. the backpack is very durable and stylish.
- Claire - customer
- from California
- January 5, 2017
I received this backpack as a Christmas gift . I absolutely love it ! It's very padded so carrying it is very comfortable. Lots of different compartments . My laptop doesn't necessarily fit in the designated " sleeve " but it fits in the bag itself and is protected .
- Anonymous - customer
- January 4, 2017
Stylish and durable backpack for my daughter who is in High School. Good quality construction.
- Michelle - customer
- from NH
- December 28, 2016