- SKU: #8522646
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The North Face® Borealis features a sleek design and plenty of room for all your gear.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Women-specific fit.
- FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps with additional PE foam for added comfort.
- Comfortable, padded Chemise back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support.
- Stowable hipbelt can be worn for added stability.
- Large main compartment with padded laptop sleeve and hydration clip/port- fits most 15" laptops.
- Secondary compartment with organization panel.
- Front stash pocket with zip closure.
- Bungee storage system on the front.
- Mesh side water bottle pocket.
- Reflective light loop.
- Safety whistle located on the chest buckle.
- Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association (ACA).
- Dimensions: 19" x 13.5" x 7.5" (48 cm x 35 cm x 19 cm).
- Volume: 1526 cu in / 25 L.
•600D polyester print.
•1680D ballistics nylon.
•280D x 300D polyester nylon blend.
- Bottom Width: 12 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 19 in
- Strap Length: 35 in
- Strap Drop: 13 3⁄4 in
- Handle Length: 6 3⁄4 in
- Handle Drop: 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Great pack. Lots of compartments. Feels comfortable. Better than I expected.
- Nicole D - customer
- from Los Angeles
- April 19, 2017
This bag has exceeded my expectations! The laptop sleeve is perfect for my 15" baby, and my SurfacePro. The compartment with the laptop sleeve is spacious, as is the compartment in front of that. The only complaint I have is that the small compartment on the very front is very small, and some of the dividers in the middle section are strangely shaped and recessed, making it hard to get some items in and out, or useless if that's not the shape of what was meant to be in there (read: phone - I don't have a "normal" sized phone, so it's too wide with its protective case to fit in the padded sleeve intended for it). Overall, though, this backpack slides along my back and fits like a glove. I will sometimes forget I'm even wearing it, even when I have a lot of gear packed in it. I don't trust its ability to keep rain out of my electronics, though, so I do have a rain cover that I use when we get our beloved Portland sky water. I only use it during the downpours, though. In light rain, or general sun showers, the bag does great at keeping all the things dry on its own. Oh! And it's cute to boot! Blue with pink, cute, and not distractingly obnoxious!
- Patty L - customer
- from Portland, OR
- April 14, 2017
This backpack is so great! The color is awesome and I love the gold accents! It has great storage options without being overwhelming or unnecessary! I am in college and this backpack is perfect for me! It fits my MacBook Pro 13in perfectly as well as my iPad Air! I LOVE THIS BACKPACK!
Felt true to size
- Kelsey D - customer
- from Minnesota
- March 17, 2017
Great backpack. Used it for 4 years in college and it's still in great condition. No holes, rips, or tears. Repurchasing a second one just to have an all black one. There are plenty of organizational pockets and the laptop sleeve fits my 15in MacBook Pro safely and securely. The outside pockets fit my drinks and snack perfectly and holds them in place. Great investment.
- Paulina - customer
- from Chicago
- October 2, 2016
College daughter looked at this one and the Jester, along with two UA backpacks. Jester just wasn't big enough, and pencil compartment was strangely placed. The Borealis was the one she liked the most! Plenty of room for her 15" laptop, good storage, and at 5'3" tall, she liked that it wasn't so long that it went much past her waist when she had it on. Perfect size! She wished the colors came in more of the UA colors though. She was really looking for a gray/black combination color like the UA Storm hustle but she liked the size of this one better.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Virginia
- August 20, 2016