- SKU: #8541500
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The North Face® keeps your mountain trips covered with the Triclimate® Etip™ Glove.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Full-coverage gauntlet with four-way stretch FlashDry™ liner.
- Radiametric Articulation™ mimics your natural hand position.
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing.
- Embroidered TNF logo at back of hand.
- Ladderlock, wrist-cinch closure keeps the heat in.
- Super-warm, fourchette-box finger construction.
- Removable FlashDry™ liner wicks away moisture.
- Breathable HyVent™ insert waterproof protection.
• Shell: 100% nylon oxford.
• Palm: synthetic leather with conductive synthetic-leather overlays.
• Palm insulation: 100 g Heatseeker™.
• Back-of-hand insulation: 200 g Heatseeker™.
• Back-of-hand lining: 100% polyester Sherpa fleece.
- Spot clean.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I think the great majority of your women's jackets are surprisingly ugly, especially the pinks and purples: ugh. I had seen a men's jacket from The North Face, loved the color, and wish to find a color of similar beauty for a new jacket for myself. Doesn't seem to be happening on this site. The gloves are OK, but they aren't anything I need. I have never tried on the gloves you ask me to review, and I do not expect to need gloves of that type, so I am not prepared to review this item.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Washington State
- November 1, 2015