- SKU: #8330932
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Brave to worst conditions with the best style in the The North Face® Tremaya Parka.
- Classic parka with waterproof exterior that protects lofty 550-fill down insulation.
- Removable zip-off hood.
- Removable faux-fur trim at hood.
- Adjustable back hood tab with snaps.
- Hook-and-loop closures at hood tabs.
- Waist tabs with buckle and snaps for adjustability.
- Zip at media pocket at left sleeve.
- Extended sleeve with snap-up function.
- Hidden stretch mittens in cuffs for warmth and convenience.
- Two-way front zip with hidden magnet closure.
- Trapunto topstitch detail at front placket.
- Military-inspired pocket flaps.
- Logo plate rivet on left sleeve.
- Back elbow darts for sleeve articulation.
- Heavy-thread topstitch detail throughout.
- Quilted hood and body lining.
- Shell: HyVent® 2L: 80% polyester, 20% cotton;
Lining: 100% recycled polyester taffeta;
Insulation: 550 fill down.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 35 in
- Sleeve Length: 33 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I ordered both the Arctic Parka and the Tremaya but ultimately picked the Tremaya since it was a little longer, felt heavier, and had more pockets and I just liked the look/fit overall better. After a few weeks of wear, I absolutely love this parka! It keeps me super warm while facing the sub-zero wind chills of Chicago, yet is well-ventilated so I don't overheat while commuting. It has five easily accessible but slim pockets on the outside and an interior media pocket. The hood is warm and has an extendable flap to help further shield from sleet/snow/rain and can be tightened. If you need a functional coat for a cold climate that's still sporty/polished, the Tremaya is a great pick!
- Allison M - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- January 10, 2015
This parka is magical. I am a college student and I spend at least an hour each day walking around campus in the freezing cold - I am completely immune to the weather in this coat. The advantage of this jacket over other jackets is that it has the Gore-Tex outer layer to keep you dry when it is drizzly and cold, but it also has super powerful insulation. I highly recommend this coat to anyone!
- Catherine - customer
- from United States
- January 22, 2015
I LOVE this jacket! I commute to work via public transportation and this jacket has kept me nice and toasty while I wait outside in the single digit temps. Plenty of pockets while still being stylish and the magnetic button front flap is great. The length is perfect; long enough but not too long to the point it's awkward when sitting down. I highly recommend this jacket!
- Brooke - customer
- from Madison, WI
- December 13, 2016
This coat kept me both warm and dry during my trip to northern Finland where temperatures are VERY COLD. I am 5'5, 118 lbs. and got a size small. I wish I would've ordered an x-small so it hugged my curves a bit more, but no big deal. Lots of pockets with zippers, which I loved. Very functional. Overall this is a well made, durable coat that I'll have for many years.
- Jennifer B - customer
- from Dallas, TX
- December 6, 2016
I was after a super durable coat that would last 5 or so years, water & wind resistant and stylish. This coat has it all but doesn't seem durable. The sleeves have nylon/spandex to keep the warmth in so you have to push your arms into the sleeves each time you put the coat on. This tugs on all the stitches and I cannot see it lasting a long time so I returned it.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Wisconsin
- December 1, 2014