- SKU: #8533308
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Depending on how low the temps go, the insulative Tonnerro Jacket delivers dependable warmth as a mid or outer layer.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Active fit has a streamlined cut that still allows freedom of movement.
- 700-fill goose down insulation stays in place thanks to quilted construction.
- Stand collar extends coverage.
- Full-zip front closure with interior wind flap.
- Long sleeve feature interior elastic cuffs.
- Interior zip pocket at left chest.
- Zip hand warmer pockets.
- Drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Jacket can be stowed away in the zip hand pocket for ultimate portability.
- Shell & Lining: 100% polyester.
Insulation: 700-fill-power goose down.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 24 in
- Sleeve Length: 33 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I LOVE this jacket. The only thing I would add is a chest pocket. It's light weight, but very warm.
- Liz C - customer
- January 27, 2016
Got this jacket in the black color in LG and absolutely love it. I was surprised at how warm such a lightweight jacket could be! Amazing quality and the outer shell is so soft. Great for layering or worn alone.
- Eliana - customer
- from Columbia, MO
- October 9, 2015
I really wanted to like this jacket but it was shedding feathers even before I tried it on. It is super lightweight and I love how it looks on but I will be returning it.
- Arianna - customer
- from Spencerport, NY
- January 15, 2016