- SKU: #8633618
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The Tomales Bay Jacket brings trail-tested tech to your daily commute with waterproofing, and easy-access train- and bus-pass pockets for protection on those stormy days.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- DryVent™ 2L Shell:
• Waterproof outer layer with fully taped seams.
• Breathable polyurethane inner membrane.
• Poly shell with subtly textured slub weave.
- Removable hood with adjustable drawstring.
- Separate stand collar.
- Two-way front zip with snap-button draft flap.
- Belted side detail cinches the waist.
- Stacked snap-flap over zip pockets.
- Specialized metro pass pocket for easy access to your commuter card.
- Inner media device pocket with headphone cord router.
- Extended, droptail hemline.
- Shell and Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Length: 33 in
- Sleeve Length: 32 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This jacket was exactly what I was looking for but the fit was off. The small was narrow in the hips and fit everywhere else. It would have required "up zipping" the bottom all the way to the middle in order to sit down. I am not a large person at 5"7" 125lbs and built thin. The medium was huge in the hips and only slightly different from the small elsewhere. Both going back. Too bad.
- Ali - customer
- from Ohio
- February 17, 2017
I love this jacket! I am 5'7'', 115 lbs and an XS was a perfect fit. Sleeves aren't too short and the length is great. Very water resistant in several storms thus far! Great purchase!
- Kiley - customer
- May 22, 2017
My rain jacket arrived yesterday and now I'm literally waiting for rain so I can wear it. It's so cute and finally, in true NF fashion, the sleeves are long enough, the hood is large enough, and it is flattering! I ordered the XS - I'm 5'3", 112 lbs. It's perfect.
- Deena - customer
- from Newton, MA
- July 21, 2016