- SKU: #8533417
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The arctic wind may be hurling the snow and sleet with a vengeance, but it can't touch you in this stylish, protective trench!
- HyVent® 2L fabric features a durable, waterproof outer layer paired with a breathable, polyurethane-coated inner layer.
- Fully seam sealed.
- Removable, adjustable drop hood.
- Snap storm flap over two-way, full-zip front closure.
- Long raglan sleeves.
- Interior media-friendly pocket.
- Snap flap pockets stacked over side-entry hand pockets.
- Straight hem features a single rear vent with snap.
Removable Inner Jacket
- Reversible design allows inner jacket to be worn with either color showing.
- 550-fill goose down provides dependable warmth.
- Stand collar extends protection.
- Full-zip front closure.
- Zip hand warmer pockets on both sides.
- Straight hem.
HyVent® 2L 100% polyester.
Body & Hood Lining: 100% nylon.
Sleeve Lining: 100% polyester.
- Removable Jacket
Reverse: 100% polyester.
Insulation: 550-fill-power goose down.
Collar Insulation: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 36 in
- Sleeve Length: 33 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Size 10 regular with chest at C cup. This brand never fits right in chest. Bought large and tight in chest with a sweater underneath. Not all woman have A or B cup chest. Ridiculous! It's for wintertime people! Not going to be wearing a tee shirt. It's going back. 0 for 3 winter coats by The North Face.
- Amie C - customer
- from Boston
- October 31, 2015
I grew up in a warm climate where winter is about 50 degrees. This winter coat is awesome for cold weather. It fits perfectly I'm a size 8 hourglass with a 34/c chest and a medium fits perfectly.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
- Marcela - customer
- December 13, 2015