- SKU: #8243789
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- This North Face® jacket will be your best friend when the weather outside is less than ideal.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- TNF™ Apex Universal fabric stretches to allow comfortable movement and features a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds water.
- Brushed, high-loft interior fabric feels soft on the skin and manages moisture.
- Features a brushed chin guard and collar lining.
- Full-zip placket.
- Long sleeves feature hook-and-loop cuff adjusters.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Interior lower left zip pocket with cord port.
- The North Face® embroidery at left chest and right back shoulder.
- Hemline with cinch cord.
- 96% polyester, 4% elastane;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 26 in
- Sleeve Length: 33 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Just received the jacket - just want to mention it "hugs" the body per the attached North Face tag. Normally I like my jackets loose fitting but I am going to keep it because it is comfortable and should keep out the chill this fall.
- Peggy V - customer
- from Crown Point, IN
- October 27, 2015
Awesome jacket. Love the colors; fit is true to size and the lining is so soft and comfortable. Very happy!
- Debbie S - customer
- from Oshkosh, WI
- October 23, 2014
I really liked the look of this jacket but ended up returning it.The sleeves were too tight for me, everywhere else fit good, I'm not sure if it was defective but the fit was off.
- Kim - customer
- from Michigan
- September 25, 2016
This fit is quite fitted. I usually wear an XS and had to return it for a S, which fit perfectly through the shoulders and torso. Looks great, creates a feminine silouette, and comes down far enough in the back to cover the waistband at all times. My frame is between petite and regular, and I found the sleeves to be a bit long- but not a deal breaker. I bought this because it is supposed to really block the wind. I have not put it to the test yet...
- Anonymous - customer
- January 16, 2016
Eh... The jacket is overall nice and fits great, however, I'm not sure whether this is a manufacturer defect, the fabric/material that is used for lining has a waffle- like pattern that shows off on the outside of the jacket. I've never seen a soft shell with a print outside so I'm guessing this is a defect. Deceiving because it's not showing in the picture. Too expensive to keep as is so I'm sending it back.
- Oxana M - customer
- from Michigan
- February 4, 2014