- SKU: #8522636
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The North Face® makes juggling your daily routine a breeze with the Pivoter daypack.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Spacious backpack with multiple organization options.
- large main compartment with zippered D-door opening.
- Padded laptop sleeve fits most 15" devices.
- Internal organization panel with hook-loop and zippered pockets.
- Zip pocket at front provides quick access to smaller items.
- Mesh pockets at sides are great for holding water bottles.
- Daisy chains at sides for attaching extra gear.
- LED light loop.
- Padded haul handle at top.
- FlexVent™ suspension system:
• Adjustable, compression-molded shoulder straps.
• Padded back panel with air-mesh lining for added breathability.
• Spine channel provides additional support.
- Materials: 600D polyester, 450D x 300D heather polyester, 600D geo emboss polyester, 1200D polyester.
- Bottom Width: 14 in
- Depth: 8 3⁄4 in
- Height: 20 in
- Strap Length: 33 in
- Strap Drop: 14 1⁄2 in
- Handle Length: 1⁄2 in
- Handle Drop: 6 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I bought this for our upcoming trip to Europe.. The color is perfect, as shown! This is a really good size bag with lots of pockets. I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but I know I will like it!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Michigan
- March 7, 2017
I got this to be able to bring gym clothes to work easily and without a separate gym bag. Fits laptop and gym clothes, and either sneakers or lunch (but generally not both). Organizer panel sometimes hard to access if the front compartment is really stuffed, but this works well for me.
- Laura - customer
- from Maryland
- February 7, 2017
I like that it is designed a bit slimmer for a woman's frame. Distributes weight in the pack very well. The webbing on the shoulder straps is a bit scratchy if wearing a sleeveless shirt but otherwise, very comfortable. Would have preferred that all sections were top loading but I suspect I'll get used to it. Nice and lightweight to use as airplane carry on.
- Kelly - customer
- from Atlanta
- October 30, 2016
Cute backpack. We are using this for school and the majority of the storage is in the front zipper, that zips sideways. It's awkward to load books and folders into. We are returning it due to function and ease of use.
- Jill S - customer
- from Massachusetts
- January 14, 2016