- SKU: #8240532
- Paddle out towards the horizon in these cute boardshorts.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Active fit has a slightly slimmer cut through the thigh.
- QuickDry treatment and the premium hex dobby weave backer reduces overall water absorption and speeds drying time, so you aren't stuck with soggy shorts after a day at the ocean.
- Drawcord at waistband with hook-and-loop gusseted fly.
- Hook-and-loop back pocket.
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50+.
- 90% polyester, 10% elastane four-way stretch woven with hex dobby backer.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 30 in
- Outseam: 10 in
- Inseam: 3 1⁄2 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 4. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Great shorts for swimming with a little modesty. I am also 5'4" tall but weigh about 125lbs and carry all of my weight in my thighs. I got the size 6 and the are a little roomy in the waste but super comfortable and don't ride up between my legs (big problem for me. They are made out of a stretchy material so there is some give to the fabric so it makes the fit look perfect. Very happy!
- Wendy - customer
- from Novato, CA
- April 10, 2015
Ahh I love it! It's light and super comfy. The material is soft and a little stretchy, but it still feels secure because of the velcro in the front + the shoelace type tie. For reference, I'm 5'4" and weigh 123 lbs (my waist size is 27) and the size 4 fits perfectly. The shorts have one cute back pocket shaped just like the back pockets they put on denim pants. Although the pocket has a velcro strip, the velcro doesn't cover the entire opening of the pocket, so I wouldn't put anything in there. Doesn't matter though, because I don't like sticking things in my boardshorts when I swim. To be honest, I haven't tested it in the water yet because I just got it today, but I'm very excited to and I have a feeling it will work out just fine.
- Anonymous - customer
- June 11, 2014
They fit well and are very comfortable. I have the magenta short length. They don't get really saggy when wet and they have stretch. Great for cover up while boating and floating in the lake or pool. I want more colors. I am 50, 5'7", 125 lbs with very long legs and bought size 2. They are not tight.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Mississippi
- August 16, 2015
These are amazing. Nice mesh material that's stretchy. I'm 5'9" and weigh 150. I normally wear a size 6 and got the 6 in these. They fit perfectly! I wear them with suit bottoms. You can see through them.
- Danielle M - customer
- from Liverpool, New York
- July 14, 2015