- SKU: #8531208
- The North Face Size Chart
- Does a frigid commute have you down? Step up your street wear game with The North Face® McMurdo Parka.
- Waterproof 550-fill down parka with utilitarian style features a 34" length for extra coverage.
- Faux-fur trim is removable.
- Two alpine pockets on chest.
- Front zip with snap-down flap.
- MP3 player pocket with cord guide.
- Double-entry-compartment hand pockets.
- Flap-close pocket on upper sleeve.
- Adjustable drawcord at hem and waist.
- Shell: HyVent® 2L 100% nylon;
Insulation: 550 fill down;
Lining: 100% polyester;
Faux fur: 70% acrylic, 17% polyester, 13% acrylic.
- Machine wash medium, tumble dry low.
- Length: 35 in
- Sleeve Length: 37 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I´m 5´9 150lbs with small shoulders. The North Face website reccomended a small or medium. I ordered the medium because this is my normal size and I´d rather have too big of a winter jacket than too small. The medium was way too big for me. I called for an exchange and within 24 hours I had a small. It fits perfectly. Customer service was excellent with the exchange. The jacket itself looks and feels great. Probably should go with smaller size if you have hard time choosing between two sizes. I still have room for winter layering.
- AnthonyWeiner - customer
- from New York City
- November 1, 2016
5'7, 160 athletic build. I like a slimmer fit so ordered a small, perfect size. Coat is stylish and really warm. 19 degrees here in the NE this week, i dont even need to zip the coat. Really great value here.
- Anonymous - customer
- December 16, 2016
Warm, Fit, Style, Price is amazing!!!
- Blue - customer
- from New York
- December 10, 2016
Great warmth and true to size. A little bulky but worth the warmth factor. buying one for my son who lives in Upstate NY where a jacket like this is a must.
- David F - customer
- from North Carolina
- November 5, 2016
Great Parka. Well made and very good quality. The jacket does run bigger in size. I am 6ft 4 and over 300lbs and i usually wear 3xl. But the 2XL fit was great.
- Marlon - customer
- from Philadelphia
- October 19, 2016