- SKU: #8066878
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Tropical destinations and blended drinks pair perfectly with the Larison Linen Pant.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Lightweight linen-cotton blend is ideal for warmer weather.
- Adjustable drawstring waist.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- Patch hand pockets with welt opening.
- Button-through rear pockets.
- Fell-stitched inseams reduce chafing.
- 55% linen, 45% cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 40 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 7 1⁄2 in
- Back Rise: 12 1⁄2 in
- Leg Opening: 20 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 0, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I was worried about buying these type of pants because North Face tends to make theirs skinny through the thigh and hip and large at the waist, especially being shorter, it's a problem I encounter a lot in these lineny type pants. I even sized up to a size 14 which I am normally a 10-12. They were just too tight in the thigh and any larger would make them ill fitting in other places. I decided to return them. Just be aware if you have thick thighs and a butt, they can be snug. Otherwise, I definitely would have kept these. They aren't the softest material, but seem durable enough to do outdoor activities.
- Kristina - customer
- from Ellensburg, WA
- March 9, 2015
Love these pants. they are thick linen, wash wonderfully, and fit me perfectly. I am between an 8 and 10 and I have the 10s so they are not clingy or tight - they are comfortable and wear great in our cool summers here. I am 5'8 and the regular inseam is perfect for me. I just ordered my 4th color in these great pants!
- Krystal - customer
- from Germany
- July 12, 2015
Whoever said 'order your ACTUAL size' was right. This is not the type of pant that you want to squeeze into, unless your a fan of the camel toe look.
- Anonymous - customer
- July 8, 2013
These pants are SO cute. I'm about 5'9.5" and 145 lb, and the size 8 fit me perfectly. I was nervous they would be too short since they don't come in a long inseam, but the regular length is fine. I will have to remember to not put them in the dryer so they don't shrink up on me. My only complaint is the color& pattern are a little weird. The pants have a subtle stripe, and I'm having trouble finding tops to wear with them as most of my tops have some sort of striped pattern.
- Anonymous - customer
- from AZ
- June 10, 2013
I wish these pants fit me, but they don't. I am pretty straight, with a thicker waist and hips and thighs that are not curvy. I'm usually a 10-12, and I ordered a 12. The waist just barely fit and the fabric bunched up unattractively where hips would have been if I'd had them. My biggest issue though, was the fabric. This is very heavy linen, like a work pant. I wanted something light, like the Allen Allen linen long pant, which I have worn it with overwear.
- Heathery - customer
- from DC Metro area
- June 3, 2015