- SKU: #8540014
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- He'll have the warmth to rough and tumble during harsh conditions in The North Face® Kids Reversible True or False Jacket.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- 150g Heatseeker™ Aero insulation.
- Polyester taffeta shell features a DWR finish.
- Jacket reverses to a Polartec® Classic Micro fleece for high-loft warmth with minimal weight.
- Elastic binding on hood and cuffs.
- Fixed hood.
- Long sleeves.
- Full zip closure.
- Side hand pockets.
- Straight hem.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size LG (14-16 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
My son loves this jacket. It is lightweight and very warm.
- Yvette R - customer
- from NE
- January 1, 2017
This is the second jacket of this style that I've bought, and my son loves it. He likes to wear the fuzzy side in, and I like that the other side repels water. My son is 9 and a half, and I bought the medium so that he can wear it for two years. It is a little big now, but he just pulls his hands inside to stay warmer.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Birmingham, Alabama
- December 1, 2016
I purchased this for my almost 12 year old son in size 14-16 so he could grow into it. It is a great jacket, fits well, and he has room to grow into it. He loves that it is reversible.
- Tiffany B - customer
- from Nashville, TN
- February 17, 2016
Great jacket. I love The North Face and get a jacket for my son every year. The quality is fantastic. This jacket is perfect for the more mild North Florida winters. It's not too thick and heavy but warm. My son who is super picky about clothing being comfortable says it's comfortable. He likes to keep the cozy fleece part inside (it's reversible). Fits to size. Recommend!
- Cocodeville - customer
- from FL
- November 25, 2015