- The North Face Size Chart
- When your headstrong girl insists on playing in the rain, know that the waterproof Resolve Reflective Jacket can handle sprinkles and deluges alike.
- HyVent® 2L fabric features a durable, waterproof outer layer paired with a breathable, polyurethane-coated inner layer that allows water vapor to escape.
- Fully seam sealed to keep the moisture out.
- Mesh-lined body ventilates and circulates air.
- Attached drop hood can be stowed inside the collar when not in use.
- Brushed collar lining with chin guard flap.
- Hook-and-loop storm flap over full-zip front closure.
- Long sleeves sport elasticized cuffs to keep the cold out.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Reflective brand hits increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Slight droptail hem.
- HyVent 2L 100% nylon ripstop.
Lining: 100% polyester mesh.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XL (18 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I am an adult, 5'0", 110 pounds, 34 chest, and the large fits perfectly. I got this jacket because it seemed to have the same features as the women's Resolve, but was cheaper. At first I ordered the extra large, but the sleeves turned out to be huge, both too long and really puffy. The sleeves of the large fall right to the middle of my hands and the width is perfect, it does not look gigantic but fits comfortably over a hoodie or a fleece. I would have wanted the jacket to be 2" longer but overall I am very happy with it. It keeps me completely dry on rainy days and it is perfect for windy days, too.
- Anonymous - customer
- November 1, 2014
I bought this rain jacket for my granddaughter and she loves it. It is very well made and repels the rain nicely. She normally wears a 7-8, but I bought this in a medium, 10-12, and it was not too big which means she can wear it next year. There was very little difference in the 7-8 and the 10-12. I also purchased the Oso hoodie in grey with pink trim to layer under it for really cold weather. I got the Oso in 10-12 also. It is a really nice look and warm when layered.
- Carolyn M - customer
- from Alabama
- November 16, 2015
The actual color of the jacket is more like hot pink, not sugary pink. On the website it appears more subtle. Just be sure you want a bright jacket before ordering.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Juneau, Alaska
- August 11, 2014
Our first TNF rain jacket. LOVE it! Originally purchased the Zipline, but returned it as soon as we discovered this Resolve. A much nicer, more substantial fabric, better hood, zippered pockets, and reflective lettering. Azalea Pink is definitely a stunning hot pink ~ my daughter loves it (and the mesh lining is also nice ... dtr says it keeps her cool, and love the color)! As with all TNF coats, we had to size up (my 9 year old wears mostly size 8's and we needed a 9/10 in this jacket) The only thing that bothers *me* is the velcro flap over the zipper. Maybe TNF can look at how Patagonia does it. ;)
- Mom2hannary - customer
- from Central VA
- August 15, 2014
Heads Up: This jacket is listed as a "kids" jacket on the site, but upon arrival it's clearly labeled as "Girls" and has a slight taper at the waist. I wish I had known that before I ordered for my 5 year old boy. Just a heads up. Other than that, the jacket is great quality!
- Allyson - customer
- from CA
- January 12, 2017