- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Get technical while getting back to nature with The North Face® FuseForm™ Dot Matrix Jacket.
- FuseForm™ construction provides integrated abrasion resistance with fewer seams and less weight for unparalleled performance.
- This jacket is perfect for a wide variety of winter-weather pursuits, including ski mountaineering, backcountry skiing, and alpine climbing.
- Active fit allows for a full range of motion without being to loose or bulky.
- This 2.5L shell is waterproof, breathable, and fully seam-sealed.
- 700-fill down insulation provides unparalleled warmth, while being very packable.
- Internal banded elastic at cuffs to keep the cold out.
- Full front zip closure.
- Zippered hand pockets are designed not to interfere with wearing a pack.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop tabs at cuffs.
- Adjustable draw cord at hem.
- Shell: 52% polyester, 48% nylon 2.5L HyVent®;
Yoke/arms: 100% nylon 2.5L HyVent®;
Chin guard: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.