- SKU: #8533443
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Rely on this quilted jacket to protect your upper body and hips from exposure to the elements during those chilly commutes.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- HyVent® 2L shell protects the high-loft 550-fill down for reliable thermal insulation.
- Slim upper body with a built-in elasticized belt provides a flattering fit.
- Quilting throughout body.
- Two-way center front zip with hidden snap placket and brushed chin guard.
- Internal media pocket with cord guide.
- Oversized parka-style hand pockets.
- Attached hood has removable cozy faux-fur trim.
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder.
- Solid Body: 100% nylon HyVent® 2L;
Heathered Body: 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% recycled polyester taffeta;
Insulation: 550-fill down.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 32 in
- Sleeve Length: 33 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Bought this jacket for winter and it is amazing! Looks better in person and fits great (true to size). Wore today in 18 degree weather and high wind and you wouldn't even notice it was that cold. Jacket is nice and warm! Considering another as a gift.
- Carrie C - customer
- from Massachusetts
- January 19, 2016
I purchased this jacket for our Wisconsin long and cold winter season. I was looking for something simple, elegant, with a belt, something that would go with everything. I love the material, it is super warm, however, I am very disappointed with the belt. It keeps slipping inside the slot, and it is very hard to get it out. I struggle with it every single time that I put this jacket on. I was thinking of sawing it in, but it would not look good and this is not what I should be doing when purchasing such an expensive jacket from respected North Face. I am 110 pounds and 5'3" and size S is just right.
- Anna - customer
- from Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
- January 9, 2016
I am a 34 X 26 X 36 and I ordered an S. I like the hood, the lined pockets and the jacket feels really warm trying it on inside (but I'll still have to try it out at home, where we get -4F). I really wish this jacket had sweater like sleeves to provide more coverage. Overall, I think it is too big. I like my clothes rather tight but I really had to fasten that belt all the way to put some kind of shape into this jacket. I wish I had time to exchange it for an XS but I'm leaving the country too soon.. Now that I tighten the belt so much, when I take the jacket off, the belt disappears into the wide belt loops and it takes forever to fish it out - it is kind of annoying. The zippers are not very easy to handle either. It is not very easy to open the belt. And as it is so roomy, I can hardly call it stylish. Overall, 3 stars I'd say. I am not sure, if I should return it.
- Anonymous - customer
- December 8, 2015
I love the style of this coat but the function is a little frustrating. I am 5'4" and 135 pounds. I ordered the medium which was too big on top. I have small shoulders and a high waist but my figure is an hourglass shape so I thought the medium would accommodate my hips. I ordered the small which fits much better but is a little tighter at the hips. The disappointment in this coat is the double zipper which is impossible to get zipped the first three attempts, the belt which could be 1" longer because it cinches too much when clipped, and I wish it was slightly longer in the back. I am keeping it because I wanted a down filled waterproof parka that is slightly fashionable which is a difficult combination to find.
- Sarah - customer
- from Minneapolis
- November 30, 2015
I loved this parka. It looks fabulous. But the belt is awful! I sent the coat back because the belt is impossible. It is very difficult to work with. It is very hard to get open. It is a real shame that the belt buckle is cheap junk.
- Anonymous - customer
- from California
- February 13, 2016