- SKU: #8535557
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- With a name like the Bounce-B-Gone Bra, it's pretty clear what the idea was behind this garment's creation.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Made from stretch fabric compression for maximum support, this high-impact sports bra features a wide elastic hem for added support.
- VaporWick® fabric wicks away sweat and moisture from your skin, moving it to the outer layer of the fabric where it quickly evaporates.
- 85% polyester, 15% elastane jersey (bluesign® approved fabric).
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I am basically a 32 a/b so don't need a lot of support but I do like to feel squished when when I run and like a tight fit. This is a basic compression jog bra. Has no inside bra or separation inside. it's a good basic job bra for smaller busted women.
- Anonymous - customer
- from santa cruz ca
- May 31, 2016
This is the only bra I've worn thus far that hasn't left me with a "runner's tattoo" (an extremely painful area of chafed skinned on the lower chest that stings when water touches it). It is a basic, simple compression bra but it fits much better than I was expecting and helps keep everything where it should be, even on an 11-mile sweaty run. I'm impressed and surprised.
- J - customer
- from Brooklyn, NY
- May 14, 2016
Love this bra! Super comfortable but also perfect suppprt. Lives up to the bounce be gone name for sure!
- Rebecca A - customer
- from New York
- February 28, 2017
It's snug, definitely does what the name says! Love the style of it.
- Sarah - customer
- February 18, 2017
Good and comfortable compression type sports bra. Just the basics. No extra padding, etc. (which is fine w/me because cups in sports bras, if you are large-breasted, just seem hot and very armour-like, not to mention hard to fit.) The material is thick enough that you don't need any of that. It does not give you any separation though, so if you need that, this is not the sports bra for you Does run on the small side, I ordered up a size and am a 40C. So XL if you like it snugger for running, etc. and XXL if you want something looser just to do yoga or pilates in or just lounge around the house to be a little more proper when the UPS guy arrives LOL Reversible makes it more useful for different tank tops and workout outfits. It's very hot where I live and I did not find this to be hot at all.
- Windy - customer
- from Arkansas
- August 18, 2016