- SKU: #8466022
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Leave all the backpack drama at home. The sleek and functional Borealis by The North Face® is free of embellishment so you can grab your gear and go.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps with a top layer of Atilon foam for added support.
- Comfortable, padded airmesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support.
- Adjustable shoulder straps provide a comfortable and snug fit.
- Integrated reflective loop for blinky light.
- Winged, stowable hipbelt.
- Large main compartment for all your essentials.
- Laptop sleeve is compatible with most 15" laptops.
- Hydration compatible with port.
- Front stash pocket and bungee cord for added storage.
- Mesh side water bottle pockets.
- Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association (ACA).
- Safety whistle located on chest buckle.
- Capacity: 1770 cu in / 29 L.
•600D polyester print.
•1680D ballistics nylon.
- Middle Width: 15 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 19 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 37 1⁄2 in
- Strap Drop: 14 in
- Handle Length: 6 1⁄2 in
- Handle Drop: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I have used this backpack for over a year now and it looks just as good as it did on the day it arrived. I have a long (30 min) walk to campus, and it is extremely comfortable to wear. The organization is perfect for carrying both a laptop and a tablet, and both pockets are lined with sweater-like fleece that keep my devices safe and clean. I would recommend it to anyone.
- Cory - customer
- from Florida
- June 21, 2017
Simple backpack, comfortable to wear and easy to travel with. The bag is durable and can handle most of what you throw at it. Flying with the bag is no sweat and storage is easy access.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago
- March 1, 2017
Great backpack for high school and college! Stylish, durable and functional.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Massachusetts
- December 18, 2016
Perfect size backpack for the airplane as it fits under the seat in front of you. The water bottle pockets on the side are great for outdoor activities and the bungee cord is helpful for when you need to shed a layer.
- Melissa A - customer
- from Kalamazoo, MI
- November 9, 2016
This product is amazing! I instantly fell in love when I took it out of the box. It is super comfortable, the patting it has helps for those who walk a lot, such as myself. Furthermore, you can you use it to hike! <3 This backpack specifically has an awesome color and I like how the blue is a bit darker in person (just a bit). Good backpack, you won't regret buying it! :)
- Karen - customer
- from Humboldt
- November 27, 2015