- SKU: #7647020
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Cap off your clean ascent with the Redpoint Jacket. Its insulated design keeps you warm from start to finish and zips into compatible shells when the mercury really drops.
- Durable nylon ripstop shell withstands pack straps, snags, and tears.
- PrimaLoft® Eco insulation is comprised of at least 50% recycled materials for planet-pleasing warmth.
- Zip-in compatible with other The North Face® shells when you need extra warmth.
- Brushed internal collar for comfort.
- Full-length zip.
- Drawcord hem helps hold in warmth.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Jacket can be stowed away in the zip chest pocket.
- Shell and lining: 100% nylon.
- Insulation: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash warm and tumble dry low.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Great jacket. I usually wear a medium and it fit great with room for a fleece under it. It is lightweight and warm. Great for hockey games. It is nice to find lightweight warmth for someone like me who is allergic to down.
- Rox - customer
- from Kalamazoo MI
- January 28, 2011
This jacket is beautiful! I love it and get many compliments on how pretty and stylish it looks. It is very light weight yet very warm. I like that the back is a little bit longer too.
- Patti m - customer
- from Wilkes-Barre, PA
- February 9, 2012
This is by far the best light-weight, warm jacket I've owned. It's not nearly as bulky as the picture shows. It's perfect for when I'm running out the door to pick up my kids or the ice rink. Love it!
- Karen - customer
- from Boston, MA
- January 13, 2012
Warm and lightweight. This is a terrific jacket. Can be a layering piece or worn alone. It is not as bulky as it appears in the photo.
- Roxanne S - customer
- from Portage. MI
- February 12, 2011
I love this jacket. It's light, and yet it's warm enough (with layers) in very cold weather to run errands. You don't feel encumbered with a bulkier jacket when you're in stores.
- Ruth H - customer
- from Berwyn, PA
- December 24, 2010