- SKU: #8533435
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Rely on this quilted jacket to protect your upper body and hips from exposure to the elements during those chilly commutes.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- HyVent™ 2L shell:
• Rugged, textured twill shell offers waterproof, breathable, and fully seam-sealed protection.
• Specially woven face is windproof while retaining breathability.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers additional water-resistant protection.
• Pairs with a smooth-faced taffeta liner that moves easily over bottom layers.
• Goose down insulation offers high warmth with low weight.
• Sewn with horizontal baffles for a classic puffer jacket look.
• Responsibly Sourced Down process ensures that the insulation does not come from birds that have been live-plucked, or force fed, and that their welfare has been protected throughout their lifecycle.
• 550 fill-power.
- Zip-off hood with adjustable, grosgrain back buckle.
- Removable faux-fur trim at the hood.
- Full-length zip with snap-button storm flap and inner draft flap.
- Long raglan sleeves.
- Fitted waist with elastic panels.
- Inner zip pocket with headphone cord router.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Extended hemline with snap-down fishtail back.
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder.
- Body: 100% polyester;
Faux Fur: 70% acrylic, 17% polyester, 13% modacrylic;
Lining: 100% polyester;
Insulation: 75% minimum goose down, 25% feather.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Length: 36 in
- Sleeve Length: 33 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Living in a cold place (Vermont weather is no joke) and always being cold anyway, I don't have the time or the patience for a subpar coat! I previously had a fantastically warm LLBean coat - great quality, but not the most stylish. I took the plunge on buying this parka and it's a great mix of style and warmth. I'm 5'-5, 160 - I bought a large, it fits nicely over my hips, and with or without a sweater underneath. It's fitted without being constricting or making you into the Michelin man. The navy is a great alternative to the black you see everywhere. The hood and fur trim zip off separately, which i appreciate. The length really adds warmth. It's not bulky. I was told by the saleswoman that this was TNF's warmest winter coat, so I was expecting to be SUPER warm, but so far I've just been comfortable, which is nice, not noticeably hot or cold (maybe a factor of my upgrade to down.) The outer layer is not waterproof, but water and wind resistant, definitely better and more durable than just the typical down coat thin material. The hood is insulated, super warm, and the depth is adjustable! The hand pockets are nice and big, wish they were a tad more insulated though. The North Face logos are sewn in color-matched thread - which is nice if you'd rather not be a walking billboard. (Note - I ended up purchasing this coat locally, but still wanted to share my review!)
- Anonymous - customer
- from Vermont
- January 15, 2016
Love this coat! It's warm and keeps me dry. I recently wore it in a parade in the middle of a snow storm and it did not disappoint. I highly recommend the coat and I've gotten a couple compliments on the teal color.
- Laura T - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- December 7, 2016
I really like this coat so far! The North Face is always a good go to brand and this has been a great coat. The quality is nice and I like the Graphite Grey that was on sale. I am 5'11" and 160 lbs, so I ordered the large. The arm length is great, but the body part is a little big. That is fine with me though! I will order this brand and style again in the future!
- Kansas - customer
- from Kansas
- December 28, 2016
This is a very warm coat, and the length is great for walking in the frozen tundra of the Northeast! It is a little tight through the upper body, so order one size up. It will be my go to winter coat for several years!
- Anonymous - customer
- January 23, 2016
I love this parka. It is a comfortable, longer style to keep me warmer and has zippered pockets. I have only worn it twice so far since the weather has been temperate but one of those days it was rainy, windy and cold and I was toasty warm and it repels water. This will last for years! I usually wear an XL but bought a 2XL for bulky sweaters and layering. It is a little big but that is perfect for me.
- Arlene M - customer
- from Indiana
- November 13, 2015