- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- For windy, cold weather activities, this coveted soft shell will keep you warm and windchill-free.
- TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock provides windproof protection in a lightweight, stretchable fabric that features a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Windproof rating: 0 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof).
- Fleece backer for warmth and comfort.
- Stand collar delivers additional warmth and protection.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage and interior wind flap.
- Raglan sleeves eliminate shoulder seam chafing.
- Napoleon zip pocket.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Adjustable drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Body: TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock 96% polyester, 4% elastane.
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I'm disappointed with this jacket. I'd read so many great reviews about how warm and versatile it was. My gripes: it's very stiff & doesn't seem very breathable, not good for skiing or climbing. I'm 5'3", 110 lbs, usually a XS or S in TNF. The S fit, but if I roll my shoulders back, felt tight across the chest (I'm pretty flat), & it would definitely feel tight if I had any layers underneath. Thinner than expected/not very warm. Also, the cuffs are really tight, so you can't roll them up if you get warm. It's kind of short, so not good coverage in the cold. If you want a tailored spring/fall windproof jacket, it's good. I was looking for something more functional and substantial to use as an midlayer for winter that could also be worn alone for spring/fall.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- February 22, 2011
This jacket is such great quality (as many other North Face jackets are) and is definitely worth the price. I ordered one size up (being 5'4" and 120 lbs I am usually a small, but ordered a medium) and I love how it fits. I was worried about it making me look bigger because I was sizing up, but since the jacket is already form-fitted, I still look slim in it and I have more room in it if I wanted to wear a sweater. The sleeves are a little bit long, but not too long, I like that so my hands are not freezing when I am walking. Overall, this is a great jacket and I am very pleased with my purchase.
- Anne - customer
- from Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- January 1, 2011
Bought this jacket for my girlfriend. She absolutely loves it! Never takes it off, even indoors! Fits great and is very warm. Awesome jacket! By the way, love the site, great service!
- JC - customer
- from Boston
- November 24, 2011
Love this jacket. It makes a perfect spring jacket and keeps you pretty warm. Fit is great I am 5'3 and about 140 pounds and the medium fit is perfect.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Washington D.C.
- May 27, 2011
Love this jacket. Great quality. Runs slightly small. Not enough to size up, but if you're in between sizes, go for the larger size. Very warm without being bulky.
- Gretchen S - customer
- from Allyn, WA
- March 20, 2012