- SKU: #8677292
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Upgrade your kit with the superhuman windchill protection of the Apex Bionic Jacket.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Active Fit.
- WindWall™ softshell:
• Shell offers windproof protection that maintains breathability to avoid overheating.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers additional water-resistant protection.
• Stretch softshell improves range of motion.
• 351 g/m² fabric weight.
- Stretch mesh lining through the body improves breathability.
- Smooth-faced lining at the sleeves glides over base layers.
- Stand collar with brushed inner face.
- Full-length zip with inner draft flap.
- Long sleeves.
- Zip chest pocket.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Extended hem with drawstring.
- Logo print placed at the chest and back yoke.
- Solid and Print Body: 96% polyester, 4% elastane;
Heather Body: 100% polyester;
Lining 1: 96% polyester, 4% elastane;
Lining 2: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Length: 25 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This is a nice jacket but for me it was too long and the sleeves were too long which I think is a north face norm for some reason. Also it's shaped like a bell which I don't think is flattering, it almost looks stretched out at the bottom. I wish North Face and more manufacturers would make petite sizes for us smaller gals. I think it's helpful to know what size the reviewers are for reference. I am 5'2" and weigh 115 , am a 36C and not too "hippy" and I usually wear a medium jacket so I can layer but I wear a small in the khombu fleece and that fits great. . This jacket definitely runs small and the medium just zipped and wouldn't have room to layer. I don't know why the sizes aren't the same for all ther jackets. Anyway, if you're taller and have long arms you might like this jacket
- Franny - customer
- from Connecticut
- November 21, 2016
I have this a royal blue and light grey color. It is great for wind and rain. I ordered a size large in both and for reference I am 5'7" with long arms and a long torso.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Bellingham, WA
- February 20, 2017
Just got this today! Tried it on and I love it. Blocks the wind really well and is just warm enough to get me from my car to indoors. I hate wearing bulky winter coats and this is definitely warm, but not bulky! It fits a little tight, which is fine with a thin shirt underneath but if you plan on wearing a thicker shirt or sweatshirt I would size up.
Felt a full size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
- Anonymous - customer
- December 20, 2016
Love this coat! Stylish and oh so comfortable. My kids have these jackets and absolutely loved them so I ordered 1 for myself and 1 for my husband. I will definitely order again but different colors!
- Angie O - customer
- from Iowa
- December 16, 2016
I like it! It's a nice and warm softshell jacket. Although I haven't yet used it in the rain, I expect that the material would be quite water resistant. Because of the material, though, the jacket itself is pretty stiff. The color is really nice, although I think I'd call it more of a Wine color than a Garnet Red. It's nice for wearing alone, or layering. I have worn thinner hoodies and shirts under this, and it still fits perfectly fine. It also doesn't add a lot of bulk to you, so I can still easily layer other things on top of this jacket. For reference, I got a SM, and I am 5'1" at around 118 pounds, and it fits well. I will add, though, that I'm short, and when I raise my arms, the jacket goes above my hips, so it could be a little short for someone taller!
- Tiffany C - customer
- from Seattle, WA
- December 1, 2016