- SKU: #8717696
- Spyder Kids Size Chart
- Challenge your skiing skills on the slopes and push it to the limit with the Challenger Jacket!
- Xt.L™ 10k/10k laminate provides waterproof, breathable protection.
- Anti-abrasion Desco overlay film by Bemis® Manufacturing.
- Spylon+™ DWR (durable water repellent) finish repels moisture and protects against water- and oil-based stains.
- Critically taped seams keep water out of key areas.
- Thinsulate™ insulation (140g) utilizes fine fibers that form a tight collection of air pockets. These pockets trap body heat while allowing moisture vapor to escape.
- Removable drop hood.
- Stand collar with brushed microfiber lining.
- Waterproof, full-zip front closure with interior wind flap and zipper garage.
- Long sleeves sport hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Gaiters with thumb loops keep sleeves extended and hands warmer.
- Core zip vents open to rapidly dump excess heat.
- Interior media-friendly zip and mesh goggle pockets.
- Waterproof zip chest, hand, and left forearm pass pockets.
- Adjustable powder skirt features an elastic gripper.
- Straight hemline.
- 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% nylon.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Length: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 14 Big Kids. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This jacket is true to size, fits my 7 year old perfectly. Great quality and warm for the snow. He played outside for hours -- can't wait to ski.
- Danner M - customer
- from VA
- January 10, 2017
Great looking, great fitting, nice and warm for ski and play. I bought a size 12 Big Kids for my 10 year old and it fits great with room to grow for next year.
- Sara - customer
- from south dakota
- December 23, 2016
My 8-year old son loves this jacket! He especially loves he sleeve extensions which keep his hands warm and keep the sleeves from sliding up. We haven't skied in this jacket yet, but the snow gaiter and abundance of pockets will be a great step up for him as he becomes more independent on the slopes.
- Anonymous - customer
- from St. Paul, MN
- December 2, 2016
Bought this for my son. He wear 5/6 pants and t shirts. 6 sweat shirts. Bough jacket in size 8. A touch big but he's not complaint. He loves the sleeves and hopefully get 3 winters out of this coat.
Felt true to size
- Victor - customer
- from massachusetts
- November 27, 2016
I always buy Spyder coats for my kids. I bought this coat for my son 1 size big so he can get 2-3 seasons out of it. Last coat he had for 3 winters and still looks brand new even after the beating he gave it.
- Anonymous - customer
- November 19, 2016