- SKU: #8564693
- Smartwool Apparel Size Guide
- Spring skiing or summer camping? The year-round NTS 150 Bottom is game for anything.
- Shaped fit is snug for next-to-the-skin support.
- NTS (Next To Skin) Microweight fabric feels soft against your skin and can handle hot weather with ease.
- Soft, nonirritating merino wool insulates, wicks away moisture, offers a UPF rating of 30 and resists odors naturally.
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- Elastic waist.
- Logo hit at the left hip.
- 100% merino wool.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 27 in
- Outseam: 38 in
- Inseam: 29 1⁄2 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 8 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 29.5. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I had medium weight pair for over 10 years from my rowing days. Bought medium and this lighter micro weight smart wool tight. Was surprised that I preferred micro (thought I love both). Warn, not itchy very comfy and just all around wonderful! Wore under my skate ski gear and was perfect temp in 17 degree Winthrop!
- Kristina - customer
- from Seattle
- January 5, 2016
These fit me pretty well, I'm 5'7" 140lbs. The length was good, and they fit me well around the hips. They are also light and very comfortable, just what I was looking for!
- Lanah - customer
- from Ohio
- March 21, 2017
These are amazing! I've worn them almost every day since I got them. They are thin enough to wear under jeans and they keep you so warm. I keep thinking to myself, "how did I ever survive so many winters without these!"
- Lily - customer
- from MA
- December 12, 2016
Love these leggings--they keep me warm and comfortable. I personally do not find them itchy. I'm 5'1" and the XS fits perfectly. I wear these underneath pants to keep me toasty warm!
- Anonymous - customer
- November 30, 2016
Great item, excellent quality. XS fit me well: 5'7" 114 lbs. Interestingly, I ordered 2 pair and one pair was 1-2 inches shorter than the other. The knit is thin, easy to wear under jeans. They are a bit sheer to wear alone; unless you have a longer shirt-tail style top, you might catch an outline of underwear. I found the mid-weight version to be thicker and more appropriate to wear alone as leggings.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Los Angeles
- March 30, 2016