- SKU: #7981407
- Smartwool Apparel Size Guide
- When the mercury dips, it's easy to get buried under the bulk of old-school cold-weather gear. Free yourself from the burden and shed those layers for the naturally breathable, moisture-wicking, and warm performance of a Smartwool® Midweight Zip T.
- Form Fit follows the body's natural contours.
- Midweight fabric offers standalone or baselayer wear for cold-weather activity while maintaining optimum breathability.
- Merino wool naturally repels odor, wicks away moisture, and dries quickly.
- Paneled shoulders for chafe-free wear under pack straps.
- Flatlock stitching eliminates unwelcome friction.
- UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Interlock-knit tee.
- Stand collar.
- Half-zip closure.
- Long sleeves.
- Extended hemline.
- Little Man logo print at cuff.
- 100% New Zealand Merino wool.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Fabric Weight: 250 g / m²
- Length: 31 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Great for those cool morning bike rides! Also, looks awesome post ride and can use even with jeans or slacks. Versatility is unsurpassed.
- Max Z - customer
- from Monterey Bay Area
- November 21, 2014
Truly the most comfort and versatile base layer for skiing in weather from 10-40 degrees. Wear this and only this with an insulated ski jacket. I'm 6-1 195lbs and the large fits snug like a glove! Might be a little too tight if you're trying to hide moobs.
- Anonymous - customer
- from MD
- February 26, 2014
Like anything Smartwool makes this shirt is outstanding. I can wear it for warmth and it also works for a nice business casual meeting. Would highly recommend it.
- Hard M - customer
- from Columbus, Ohio
- November 24, 2013