- Skirt Sports Size Chart
- Bystanders are going to be feeling a whole lotta breeze as you go zooming by in this stylish Skirt Sports® capri.
- Clean look of a skirt with the convenience of a built-in capri.
- Semi-Compression Mesh skirt and capri deliver increased airflow, compression for muscle support, and moisture wicking for a comfortable personal climate.
- Wide elastic waistband provides a comfortable, natural fit with plenty of coverage while bending and stretching.
- Sonic Music Port below waistband of skirt allows headphone cords to be routed out from the pocket.
- Capri features a pocket on the outer thigh of each leg.
- Skirt & Capri: 90% polyester, 10% Lycra® spandex
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Inseam: 17 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 17. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This may sound crazy to lots of people, but a big part of what keeps me from going outside to walk/jog is being too embarrassed in body-conscious workout clothing (I'm trying to lose weight). It seems all workout bottoms, whether tight leggings or loose cotton, are all very revealing. So I bought this and I actually do feel more confident when people see me out walking. It gives the benefit of tight fitting, thick leggings in that there is good range of motion, support and no chafing, while the skirt covers the parts that I'm so self conscious baring in public. And it's cute and it seems high quality. This is the best option I can find. My only complaints are that it is expensive and the leggings, on me, are baggy through the lower thigh and knee. I would have tried a smaller size but they didn't have it.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Franklin, TN
- February 13, 2012
The wide waistband sits high on the hips for full lower stomach coverage. It is comfortable, cute, and functional.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Alaska
- September 23, 2011
I love these skapris! The material was a little different than other tech fabrics, but is very effective and allows for great ventilation and cooling. Love the little iPod pocket under the skirt and earphone hole, great fit for me. There is a bit more fabric in the knee area than my other capris, but still well fitted and allowed for plenty of movement. I'm 5'7" and normally wear a size 10 or 12 pant, a large was perfect for me. You must have a pair of these!
- Elizabeth D - customer
- from Columbia, SC
- April 6, 2011
I love the capri/skirt combo! I'm very self-conscious about my lower body, so it's nice to be able to cover my bottom and my thighs while I'm running, and then feel comfortable enough to run out to breakfast, or to the grocery store, and not have to go home and change.
- Katherine - customer
- from Austin, Texas
- March 7, 2012
Love this skirt! I purchased my first one a couple of years ago and I wanted to buy more but they are a little pricey so I waited a little bit and now I just purchased my third one and I love them all. I have tried other running skirts but this one is the best! I have ran several half marathons in this and it is perfect. The compression is perfect and the side pockets are wonderful. I really like how is stays put. I am 5'7'' and 140 and a medium is perfect for me. Buy it and you wont regret it!
- McFarland - customer
- from Mesa, Arizona
- November 16, 2011