- SKU: #7725453
- Skirt Sports Size Chart
- Functional enough for a round of golf and fashionable enough for lunch with the girls, the Happy Girl Skirt is a blissful skirt indeed.
- Clean look of a skirt with the convenience of a built-in short.
- Runfast Jersey skirt delivers lightweight, fast-drying performance with superior wicking properties.
- Semi-Compression Mesh short delivers increased airflow, compression for muscle support, and moisture wicking to maintain a comfortable personal climate.
- Pull-on design.
- Wide waistband for flattering look.
- One back zip pocket on skirt.
- One pocket on outer thigh of short.
- Skirt: 87% polyester, 13% Lycra® spandex.
Short: 90% polyester, 10% Lycra® spandex.
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Skirt Length: 16 in
- Inseam: 6 1⁄2 in
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 6.5. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I'm 5'10 and wanted a longer skirt for running because I don't exactly have runners legs and I have a hard time finding long enough shorts. This shirt is great! Its comfortable, doesn't ride up or cause chaffing on long runs.
- Carolyn - customer
- from San Diego, CA
- December 10, 2011
This is a great skirt for runners of all ages. The compression shorts stay in place and the fit is very flattering.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Saint Louis, MO
- September 9, 2011
This is one of the best running skirts out there. I wore mine yesterday for an 11 mile run, and the shorts do not ride up and I did not have any problems. The pockets in the shorts were great for my gum and asthma inhaler. I already ordered another one!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Novi, MI
- July 25, 2011
I wear a size 8 pant. Originally ordered this in Size M. Way too tight. Reordered a size L. Much better fit. Rides low on hips. Took getting used to but now very comfortable. Looks cute with workout top or even bathing suit top. Liked it so much, I ordered another color. A little pricey but worth it. Using it to take on a trip to Amelia Island to walk around, sit by the pool, ride Segway etc. Rolls up nicely to pack. Replaced my old cotton skort that was bulky.
- Sue D - customer
- from Miami, Florida
- March 15, 2012
I absolutely love this skirt! It does not ride up, or chafe after over 12 miles of running. Additionally i can wear it around town. It is highly recommend for anyone that wants a longer skirt and shorts combo.
- Bette H - customer
- from United States
- September 24, 2011