Powered by Zappos
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- SKU: #8716591
- Feel your heart rate rise as you pick up the pace in the SKECHERS® Go Meb Strada 2 running shoe!
- Predecessor: GO Run Strada.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 8 mm.
- The official training shoe for SKECHERS Performance elite runner, Meb Keflezighi.
- Built for long runs, fast tempos, and everyday training runs.
- Lightweight, breathable Tri-Ply mesh and synthetic upper materials.
- Lace-up closure.
- Molded heel counter locks the foot into place.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining.
- Removable foam insole.
- Resalyte® midsole cushioning.
- M-Strike® Technology promotes a mid-foot strike.
- Passive Stability Power Pillars™ helps stabilize the foot.
- Heel/Toe: 25 mm/17 mm.
- Independent, circular GOimpulse™ Sensors for a more responsive ride.
- Resagrip® outsole delivers reliable traction.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I ordered these shoes because I naturally roll my feet outward. This shoe wasdesigned to correct that problem. There's a very snug footbedhelp that helps me strike with a neutral gait. However I found myself applying a lot of my weight on my big toe while trying to walk in these shoes so much so I felt like the correction was an over-correction and created a reverse gait problem. This is an exceptional product I just think that they weren't made for me. Extreme cushion and support and they're even prettier in person. I'm returning these has a die-hard Skechers customer because the shoe I found that really correct my gait issue was the ASICS 33-M 2.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Lisa - customer
- from SouthWest, Florida
- August 30, 2016