- SKU: #8286772
- It's gonna' be a long night of hunting pirates and flying around Neverland with this rococo-style embroidered cantina dress with a laced bust and ruffled skirt.
- Cantina dress with some ladylike embroidered detailing.
- Scoop neckline.
- Elegant sleeveless design.
- Back lace-up closure for a better fit and classic country look.
- Pull-on design for easy dressing.
- Tiered seaming with ornate trim and lacey details.
- Wrap-around tie at center back.
- Pretty maxi length.
- Ruffled hem with frayed edge.
- 100% rayon.
- Hand wash cold, hang to dry.
- Length: 50 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I have several items from this company, and they are all beautiful and well made. However, they are all consistently larger than their sizes indicate; and I am not unusually small: typically, I wear a 4-6, but Scully's small is roomy. Perhaps it's because they are made for movement - walking,dancing, reelin' in the cattle! Or maybe it's that they are made in Peru. I have found that S/C American, and Indian clothing runs larger, especially in the arms and bust.
- Ami - customer
- from Philadelphia, pa
- May 15, 2014
Just bought the Scully honey creek Juliette dress. I love this adorable flirty dress. The bronze color has a slight shimmer that is gorgeous. The tie embellishments in front and back add a touch of summer charm. I will be looking for more items from this line.
- Janet C - customer
- from Champaign, Illinois
- April 15, 2017
Beautiful dress, very country looking. Runs large. My daughter wears a 4 in most dresses, if I can get her to wear a dress, and this was too big on her. If they had a xxxs, I would consider, exchanging.
- GG S - customer
- from San Diego, Ca
- November 5, 2014
Purchased this dress to wear to an outdoor, rustic wedding. Perfect! Boots, a rust colored shrug for the wedding and a rust colored denim jacket for the dinner the night before. I will wear it long after because it is comfortable and fun. The adjustable straps are helpful with the fit of the bodice too.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Seattle, Washington
- September 6, 2014
Beautiful dress, well made. I purchased the dress to wear to an outside wedding in the fall at a ranch. I was worried it would look to bridal, but it will fit the occasion perfectly! Very pleased with the purchase and fit of the dress. I ordered a small. I'm 131LB, 5'7", 53yr, size 6/8.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Cave creek AZ
- August 12, 2014